Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Best Dance Magazine Covers of 2010

Here are my five fave magazine covers in 2010 from the publications DANCE Magazine, Dance Spirit, and POINTE in no particular order

Love Misty Copeland! Been following her career for a while now. Not everyday you see black ballerinas on the cover!

Would love to dance with them some day and I know the girl on the cover!

I remember seeing this on the stands and being instantly drawn to it. Dance and fashion have always worked hand and hand through costuming. Who doesn't love getting dressed up?

I had no idea this was Debbie Allen's daughter. She looks great! I guess she gets it from her Mama ;)

The catchy headline instantly grabbed my attention and had me talking about the article with friends for days


No comments:

Post a Comment