Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Soooo I stayed in NY for Christmas...yes with out my family...in order to be in the city for rehearsals, shows, working, and other ish which is on my 2 page To Do list. Break got a slow start with me being under the weather and rehearsing all day with my Senior choreographer Karole Armitage buttt I got better, love the choreography, and most importantly my friend Denealia came in town! We've been having a blast in the city, especially since her flight has gotten cancelled at least 3 times because of the huge BLIZZARD. In the meantime we've gone to see an Ailey show (fo free...don't ask how),  got mani/pedis, attepted to see the nutcraker, cooked a bangin' Christmas dinner, stretched, played in the snow at central park, steamed, drank lots of tea, all topped off with healage, great wine, and even better conversation. The things I mentioned are pretty much all you need for a great break and I'll remember my Xmas 2010 for years to come. 
Here are some pix from the break so far:
My friend Denealia and I. Cheers!

So much yellow! Oh and snow

Central Park




No comments:

Post a Comment