Sunday, October 24, 2010

"rosee du matin" premiere

All I can say is SUCCESS!

After all the hard work, stress, tears just minutes before the show, it's done. And most importantly it was beautiful.

It was the strangest feeling sitting in the audience and watching my piece unfold on stage. So many emotions coursing through my veins as I sat next to my boyfriend, teachers, and fellow classmates, literally exposing myself to them all. My dancers did a beautiful job, despite the fact that I had a nervous breakdown after the dress rehearsal earlier that day because the socks they were wearing were way to slippery and caused them to dance safe.

If it's one thing I've learned in the dance world to be true is bad rehearsal means a good show and it was better than I ever thought it would be:)


My lovely Cast <3

No comments:

Post a Comment